Did you know that two falling apples inspired two of histories great minds to go on and invent amazing things? Firstly, there was Sir Isaac Newton who discovered the concept of gravity when an apple fell on his head. Then the same thing happened to Steve Jobs in 1977, and App,eComputers was born. Actually, the second part is a complete fabrication, but this is a humour site after all! Anyway, enjoy today’s off the wall comic post.
- #mythreewords we love you 14 hours ago
- #thevoiceau - wow, they are some shoulder pads there Delta! 1 week ago
- A fish out of water or a scooter in the grass #iphoneography http://t.co/tF8y2MS8dC 2 weeks ago
- I am back #iphoneography 2 weeks ago
- Cats - don't trust them with your iPad wp.me/p2n4uP-6P 10 months ago
My own little word cloudactor alien apple apple pie apples Australia big mac blog boardroom breaking news cartoon comic comic book daily impression delta goodrem dog flying saucer funny humor humour iPad joel madden keith urban mcdonalds news Nike orange oranges red robot robots Seal spaceship spying star wars strip the daily impression the voice toilet toilet brush TV war watching webcomic wordpress
The man behind the Impression
The Daily Impression is brought to you by Waddswords. This site is about funny, humorous, artistic and other off-the-wall stuff.
Share but don’t steal
The Daily Impression by Nick Ward is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Australia License.
Based on a work at thedailyimpression.com.
Top Posts & Pages